Le Plateau is noteworthy for its community life which, thanks to the numerous activities of the Plateau Residents’ Association, allows both young families and retirees to develop a strong sense of belonging to their neighbourhood.
Mission and vision
Its unique location harmoniously offers the best of the city and nature. Le Plateau was designed so that within the same neighbourhood, people of all ages can find a balance between their passions and work, nature and the city, the demands of life and relaxation as well as access to quality homes near all services.
Le Plateau - Overview
- 200 km of pedestrian, cross-country skiing and bicycle paths (Gatineau Park)
- Multigenerational neighbourhood: from young families to retirees
- Numerous boutiques, food markets, renovation centre, cinema, cafés, restaurants, pharmacies, health clinics, sporting goods store and mass merchandise stores
- Urban life and nature
- A complete range of housing: single-family (detached, semi-detached and townhouses) and multifamily (condos and apartments)
- Less than 10 minutes from downtown Ottawa
- Four elementary schools
- Many childcare centres
- Fire station