Le Plateau de la Capitale s.e.n.c. began developing Le Plateau district in 1985. The general partnership is made up of three local business men: Camille Villeneuve, Maurice Marois and Pierre Heafey. Management, decision-making and the creation of plans and specifications are done in the offices of Multivesco Inc., for which Mr. Villeneuve is the chairman of the board. The plans and specifications are drawn up by the technical team, consisting of Pierre Gravelle (engineer) and Jason Corrigan (professional civil engineering technologist).
As the manager of Le Plateau development group, Multivesco acts as “orchestra conductor” with a mandate to maintain and develop the vision and mission of its owners.
- An asset portfolio of more than 1.5 million square feet
- Complete real estate solutions: lot sales, building construction, property design and management, as well as commercial leasing
- A team with diverse skills
- Multiple resources to deliver the most complex projects
- Exhaustive knowledge of the real estate market
- Long-lasting success based on long-term, solid relationships
- Accessible, creative professionals whose goal is your complete satisfaction
- Lower costs thanks to fewer players